- Dow +0.14% to 18,144.50. S&P +0.07% to 2,124.40. Nasdaq +0.12% to 5,160.10.
- Treasurys: 30-year -0.53%. 10-yr -0.22%. 5-yr -0.11%.
- Commodities: Crude +1.22% to $61.12. Gold -0.59% to $1,177.10.
- Currencies: Euro -1.57% vs. dollar. Yen +0.44%. Pound +0.65%.
- Stocks eked out only slight gains but they were enough to propel the Nasdaq Composite and Russell 200 to close at record highs, as investors remained optimistic about Greece debt talks and continued signs of moderate U.S. economic growth.
- Investor participation was below average, with fewer than 700M shares changing hands at the NYSE floor.
- U.S. Treasury prices slipped a bit, sending the benchmark 10-year yield higher by 3 bps to 2.40%, not far off the highest rate since September.
- The dollar rose more than 1% against major world currencies.
For the latest updates on the stock market, visit,