Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Resistance, pivot & Support Levels – 2/12/2015
Share of Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) trading over $207 in ah because of earning.(TSLA) will have resistance at $210-$215.Now with support between $188 which short term buy but long term buy will be under $190.My Membership people know when buy and sell option or stock in daily basis which very good profitable trade last few weeks in call and put side or stock buy or short side.
Here is earning report:
- Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) announces it delivered 9,834 vehicles in Q4. 11,627 vehicles were produced, leading the company to hit a 2014 production target of 35K Model S units.
- Q4 results were hurt by delayed Model S P85D deliveries caused by "a combination of customers being on vacation, severe winter weather and shipping problems." The company also blames "one-time manufacturing inefficiencies related to the introduction of P85D and Autopilot functionality, and the impact of the strong dollar."
- Tesla expects to ship 55K Model S and X units in 2015, yielding more than a 70% Y/Y increase in deliveries. 40% of the deliveries are expected in the first half of the year.
- Q4 non-GAAP gross margin was 26.7% vs. 23.0% in Q3 and 25.2% a year ago. Operating expenses rose 15% from Q3 to $297M.
- Q1 production is only expected to be at 10K vehicles, and deliveries at 9.5K (+47% Y/Y). Automotive gross margin is expected to be at 26%, and operating expenses are expected to rise 12%-15% from Q4.
- Tesla took in $42M from powertrain sales during Q4 and $86M in regulatory credits. The company entered 2015 with over 10K Model S orders and nearly 20K Model X reservations.
- A conference call is scheduled for 7:30 PM ET (webcast).
- Tesla shareholder letter (.pdf)
- TSLA -2.4% after hours.
For more Technical Analysis -Go Here
For the latest updates on the stock market, visit,