Twitter Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) Resistance, pivot & Support Levels – 7/30/2014
Paid Membership Membership Access.
Here is earning report:
- Twitter (TWTR) expects Q2 revenue of $270M-$280M vs. a $272.9M consensus. Adjusted EBITDA is expected to total $25M-$30M, down from Q1's $37M (above guidance of $10M-$16M).
- The company's full-year revenue guidance range has been hiked by $50M to $1.2B-$1.25B; however, the consensus is already at $1.24B. Adjusted EBITDA guidance has been raised to $180M-$205M from $150M-$180M.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) rose 6% Q/Q and 25% Y/Y to 255M, roughly in-line with expectations. Mobile MAUs +8% Q/Q and +31% Y/Y to 198M.
- Timeline views rose 6% Q/Q and just 15% Y/Y to 157B. Timeline views had fallen 7% in Q4, something Twitter partly blamed on a shift to conversation views.
- Ad sales rose 125% Y/Y to $226M; a barrage of new ad products helped growth picked up from Q4's 121%. Data licensing/other revenue rose 76% to $24M vs. 80% in Q4. Mobile accounted for 80% of ad revenue, up from 75% in Q4 and 70% in Q3.
- International revenue only accounted for 28% of total revenue, up slightly from Q4's 27%. $50M was spent on capex.
- TWTR -8.6% AH. Q1 results, PR
For more Technical Analysis -Go Here
For the latest updates on the stock market, visit,